Google

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Adjusting back home

This past year has been really a mad rush for me...so much so that I tink I need to slow myself down again...since end of kids world last year..i rushed to the US...packed myself wif lessons, tours etc..and prepared for the next trip...den came back for a mth...rushed to meet up wif frenz, family, cherishing every moment at home, preparing for the trip to beijing etc...

rushed to settle down at bejing, rushed everyday at work, came back home for a week, went back, rushed for my program at coke, rushed for peking uni exams, rushed to pack up to come up...even my mum is saying that I need to slow down...and i tink i agree wif her...back for a few days le..glad to say that finally things are starting to take shape and settling down 1 by 1...got my hall today..hall 2! haha and I am lucky to have got a super big room with my own attached toilet...hope my roomie will be a nice chap...haven seen him yet...

sent an email to ntu today to thank them for everything in GIP...though there were hiccups all along the year...i am grateful to them for giving me the chance..so i felt that i shld say a few thankful words to them...

glad that everything is settling down....haha quoting something adrian said to me today..life wont be so nice if it was too peaceful...