Google

Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome to 2006!

Happy new year everyone! it is the time of the year when everyone is welcoming the new year again..celebrating the year by shopping, meeting up wif frenz, having fun and of cse..eating..haha how can a festive season be without eating rite..haha..hmm lately got ppl call me pig v often..haiz..muz be the excessive eating and nuaing in bed...

2005 has been a really happening year for me..6 mths in US, 5 mths in China and more importantly the appearance of a v important person..haha..

haha logged into edventure for the first time in 1 year these few days..and everything seems so familiar again..lolz my profs seem so efficient..the notes, lab, tut are all up already..and they are already posting how the modules will b graded...need to be so efficient or not? ahha cant we wait till the first lect??

goin back to hall life 2nite..back to the days of living in boon lay..but this time wif no hall activities.. shall conc on studies this coming year...haha and my new year resolution is to attend more then 75% of lectures..haha that is quite a high percentage compared to the <30% attendance in my last semester...oops..hope my professors dun read this..haha

hope my timetable can b settled in the next few days..else i will have 2 930pm days..argh..

oh ya..looking forward to meeting my new roomie..haha hope can click wif him..

enjoy the last day of hols everyone!