Google

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Start of school and sick...

Well the title says it all...3rd day of school and sick liao...guess must be the effect of all the heaty food and late nites I have been having...actually compared to the times i slp when I was in year one and two...nowadays I slp really early..averaging slping time of abt 12...but still like not enough slp..haha too pig liao...

Spend NDP doin FYP in hall and only one word to describe it...TOUGH!!...haiz..dun understand the code at all although i read it again and again...*faintz*...hope to get some inspiration somewhere...

Haiz..my sore throat is getting from bad to worse...could not get to slp cos it was too painful and woke up at 7am this morning...what an unearthly time to wake up for me...

On a brighter note..the fireworks festival at Marina Bay was great...had a great nite out with my dear watching fireworks and trying the new restaurant New York New York at City Link....The crunchy mushroom is pretty unique and the ribs and chicken is good too...nice place to hang out...

Just bought txtbooks today and this means more stuff to read and more work to do...hope I recover fast or else nothing will get done liao...