Google

Sunday, April 08, 2007

A very very very very shitty and FFFFFF up month

I dun usually put such a vulgar title on my blog...But i really cant find any better word to describe the month of March and April 2007....so much irritating, shitty and disappointing stuff has happened in these 2 mths that i am a little resigned to fate...resigning to fate is something so uncharacteristic of me...i usually pursue what i wan with great determination and spirits...actually i am a little lazy to blog everything..but i really wan to vent everything out...

the top rubbish and irritating thing is my FYP....well i handed up my 130 page report...my prof tinks it's is a brilliant piece of work and wants to publish a conference paper on it...a FYP report worth of publishing..shld be not bad rite...few days later...my examiner emailed me to see him...the moment i stepped in...bad comments nv stopped...as if that was the worst paper he ever read...the intro was wrong, the literature review was wrong, the REFERENCE PAGE number was wrong...ya REFERENCE PAGE number....wth....that's not all...wrong use of tense in 2 sentences, u name it, i have the error...

The thing is some of the stuff was not wrong!!! and no matter how i explained ...the examiner who is the director of some research stuff (who thinks he is the best in the whole world) just simply tinks that i did a lousy job...FINE!!!!! welcome to the world of unfair grading...the same report...seen by different prof...2 entirely different comments...i thought they shld have graded it together???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nvm i dun really care not...watever u wan me to edit i will...watever comments u give me i will take it...watever smiles it requires me to make u happy, i will give it to u...u know what....it's because i dun care...i have no feelings in my course, in my project, in my academic relation with u...

AND i seriously tink there is anything to be arrogant abt being director of research at a local school...maybe i will respect u if you are the research director of MIT or Harvard...only when that day arrives, i will salute u .....for now u r just nothing...I dun really expect any good grades now...i am very sure i will not have anythying to do with computer programming in my career.. the degree is just a passport to the interviews...

AND the ironic thing is I want to thank my school for something....it's the chance to go to USA and have such a great time...honestly, although i really struggled over there in terms of academics, it was still the best semester of my university life...the road trips, the back packing trips, the wonderful campus and living environment--->simply fantastic....It's funny to feel that the best time of uni life was not spent in the home uni...lol

Enough abt FYP....a super reckless driver scratched my car today...i was stationary and he just reversed to scratch my car....ok he apologised..but i was still pissed...also not feeling v healthy these few weeks....with headaches, stomachaches and passing fevers....wat is wrong??

And yes I am jealous and very envious of some ppl and irritated by them....they r just plain lucky...a snap of a finger and they get a nice car, a nice overseas trip, etc...but i work my socks off for everything...ya it's true that i have alot of nice stuff like my palm, my xbox 360, my lcd tv etc...but i can proudly say that i really earned them...every cent of them earned from my business, trading, investments and working as a credit risk consultant....I just wish these ppl could be more considerate and please dun build ur happiness at my expense....

I suddenly forgot wat else went wrong...maybe that's a good sign...if you read till here, i wan to thank you for taking time off to listen to my ranting...i shall take back the sentence on resigning to fate...haha...i have a funny thought now...i wan to earn lots of $$$, buy that idiot's lab and let an undergrad be his boss....

on a better note...i really enjoyed the company of my family, my dear, my relatives and all my friends over the past month...life is really abt these ppl...nothing else....

*km uses one leg and kicks FYP to Lau Pat Sat (Lao Ba Sha)*