Google

Monday, June 13, 2005

Run of bad luck

Haven had the best of luck for the last week...or rather haven had any good luck.

Settled my GIP China at the start of the week...went all the way to sch to have a 1 hr meeting with my IA coordinator...he was not bad....explained me the whole senario - miscomm on the sch's part....SCE thought I had failed 2 modules when I actually passed all. They only bother to find out when I started to make noise. My results had been already released for more than a mth and they din bother to find out. Slackers.....They put more pressure on me when they said I must do well as it was hard to get a placement in Coke. That is just a more polite way of saying "Please dun go to Beijing and throw our face".....more burden on my already weary shoulders...

Surprisingly, I din had much feeling when I sort of settled the GIP thingy....I thought I shld be excited etc and eagerly awaiting for the trip but I dun have any sense of anticipation or excitement for this trip. It is just a "business" trip to me. Go gain experience for 6 mths, learn some practical stuff and then fly back after 6 mths for Christmas... Guess I am tired of flying ard.....haven even warmed my bed at home and I am going to fly off again. Hope it will be a fruitful trip...but one thing I am sure of. It is going to be full of sacrifices again.

Went for Westlife outing last Fri, both for my return and also to celebrate Mr Lbj's bday...we bought him a Star Wars Lego toy which he liked hopefully..hee...but I was sure Westlife like my gift for them from the States...shall not state what they are here so as to avoid jealousy from my other friends.hee......Den my bad luck continued as I got swept in mahjong. 一家输三家... what else can go wrong....but it was fun though....9 hrs of exciting mahjong...haha lost $28 bucks in the end.

What ever could went wrong went wrong from that day onwards too....Murphy's Law: What may go wrong will wrong... I truly believe it now.....

But nvm....shall 不任命....life goes on.....someday..my luck will change...one cant be suay 4ever rite...what a self-consoling sentence...haha