Google

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

COR GL KTV Session

Super long day started at 6am in the morning...drove towards the west to run some errands for my mum..shun bian sent "evil girl" to work aka Ms X....Hmm ur house not that hard to find.. and by right you were late...

After that went on to some more errands before going to the China Embassy to collect my visa.. the last of my paperwork...den went to ntu to submit my final documentations... Now everyting is ready.. at least on my side... leaving in 2 weeks time.. abit can't bear to leave home honestly.. haven sleep my bed shuang enough.. just getting used to Spore and have to get used to Beijing soon.. hope I dun drink too much coke at Coca Cola which is my company there.. =p

Met up with Ms C and Mr C @ Orchard and walked ard until Ms G met up with us @ Cine food court. After dinner we went K box for KTV once again...yes the key word is "again"... can't remember it is my 6th or 7th trip to ktv since i came back... singing my hearts out after 6 mths starvation of ktv..haha sang from 8 all the way to ard 12 plus 1...sorry had to leave slightly earlier cos really tired..

Nice to meet up with my Camp Outreach GLs once again... the times during the camp were some of the best of my time in WSC/HI....see you guys for song signing/Ms G's Bday party soon.....and to Ms C and Mr C....my hand still smells of perfume lor...arghhh..haha