Google

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Rainy Day == Nua Day

Super nua day today...raining for the whole nite and I was slping till super shuang until my dear landlord came and woke all of us up. He was here to explain some stuff like how to pay water, gas, electricity, phone, internet bills. Y cant China have a giro system where they can pay all these? Rather than having so many different methods to pay. Some go bank, some go to management some dunnoe where..win le .. listen till i blur blur...cos i was more interested to go back to my zzzz haha....I admit I am a pig.. lolz..

Woke up and ate lunch and then decided to push my business appt to a later time due to the rain which got heavier..hmm I thought it was supposed to be hot..turns out Beijing is not that hot afterall...it is the dust that kills..not the heat...haha went back to slp in the afternoon after watching a movie on my laptop...I know what you are goin to sae..Pig's life..but I already work 5 days le..hee let me nua for 1 day can?? =p

Went out for a business dinner in the evening..and this time was worse...less ppl..but more alcohol...haiz...abit blur blur as I am blogging this entry..hee hope dun write the wrong things.. Haiz...drenched for dunnoe the how many time since I came to Beijing...No umbrella..haha ...

Tmr shall be a more fun day I suppose...haha goin to Xi Dan where my frenz has great mutton satay..Chinese style..haha and of course not forgetting "p" stuff..hee...my favorite! hope can have some 收获 there...according to my frenz...it is cheap and good there..hee hee..goin to 大开杀戒 there... and of course goin to get some books for xl as I promised...hee the famous 家春秋 ...

Ok shall post a short entry today...time for my fav past time..hee..zzzzz