Google

Monday, October 03, 2005

home sweet home

"welcome to singapore changi airport, welcome home all singaporeans!" this is my favourite phrase of the year...the 2nd time i am hearing this from the SQ stewardess this year...the feeling of coming home is simply superb...

though only back for a week, it really means alot to me...back for 3 days and it has been a great weekend, meetin up with my family, westlife and of course my dear xl...

and i have to say i love my parents! the moment i landed, i was treated like an emperor... suiting all my timings, bringing me to eat nice food...hee my first meal in sg was chicken rice..yum yum! and let me use the car etc...they even cleaned up my room b4 i came back...feel so spoilt...thank you to my mum and dad! though they dun read my blog...i juz wan to sae i really appreciate wat they have done for me for these 22 years..

next up is westlife outing..we had out usual queen of spades game...haha and the most suay person of the nite is mr kunhui...he keeps losing..and then pouring more liquor for the next round..and ends up he drink again..ended up vomitting for dunnoe how many times..and we managed to get some great videos in my hp..haha...it has been quite some time since westlife went that crazy...reminds me of the NS days...guess our laughter that nite woke the whole neighbourhood up..sorry to mark's parents..hee

shall not blog abt the rest of the happenings for the weekend...hee it is juz for me myself to noe..

have to apologise to those who i have not been able to meet so far..i am arranging my schedule liao..juz sorted out a few meetings on wed...thank you all for being so understanding..xie xie!

there is no place like home...