Google

Friday, January 06, 2006

Back to school

I feel like a freshie this week...trying to get used to Edventure, STARS, LWN, and even taking internal shuttle...haha i dun even noe how to take the internal shuttle of ntu now with their new routes..haha..some 1 asked me how was my feeling of attending my first lecture in ntu after a year abroad..my ans would be just as before..haha

i hate my wed timetable...13 hr day from 0830 to 2130...super long day...by the time i reach the evening lessons..i am basically juz stoning in the lect..finally settled my timetable this week..hmm tink i am affected by my roomie...i am studying pretty much for the first week of sch..but I seem slack in comparison to my super siao onz roomie...and I am pretty amazed how he can survive without a comp in hall...i salute him...

hall seem boring nowadays...so i stay in the library..which does not seem to be a much more happening place...but at least there is air con there...haha...once again i am a lib camper...lolz...

and i muz sae this..I am super proud to say that i attended all my lectures this week! 100% so far..hee...hope I can keep it up...esp the 0830 lessons...

anyway my latest hobby in hall is to surf for good food...haha...www.sbestfood.com is now my homepage..lolz...juz joking...that's wang mei zhi ke for u...