Google

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Random thoughts...cant get to slp...

Actually this post is at 225am in the morning…after the phone conversation with my dear just now, I went to slp…but den somehow just cant get to slp…maybe is my suay mouth juz now when I mentioned I cant get to slp…I am tired..but somehow I cant slp..i wonder y…

And in the darkness somehow I had some thoughts going through my mind…so decided to wake up and blog this…but den somehow blogspot is down…so I wrote this in word and then posted it in the morning…

These few days have really been about earning $$….selling things on ebay…buying and selling posters…teaching tuition…researching on some investment stuff etc…haha cos need $ for so many things…for trips, for things I wan to buy and to increase my savings etc…it’s been a mad rush to do all these things and it’s really nice to rest at nite to just chat with my gf…in fact although we have been tog for almost a year now…Chatting with her is still something I look v forward to…

Now in the tranquility of the nite, suddenly have some thoughts…Sometimes the mad rush to work, earn $ etc is just like a poison to the mind…true enough, this keeps us occupied and gives us goals and rewards but at times it makes us forget what really makes us happy…And sometimes lets us forget the ppl around us…I have seen so many examples of how $ can tear a family apart, making brothers fight, and abandoning parents etc…haha I suddenly remembered what one of my uncles always say to me…$ is earned to be spent…some ppl always earn $ and keep it until their death…in the end the bank pass book has 7 digits but they nv use it at all…haha…as they always say…shen bu dai lai si bu dai qu…saving is a virtue but I always believe in money that can buy happiness is well spent…that is because happiness does not always have a price…

Haha but pls dun withdraw all your $ out and spend it all on the GSS and say kaimin said on his blog that you should spend all your $$…that’s not wat I meant…savings and spending should be balanced and $ shld be spent in such a way so that it makes u or your loved ones happy..personally, spending the $ on my loved ones is much much much more enjoyable than spending it on myself..i wonder y..if given a certain amt of $ and I can only either buy something for my loved ones or myself…my choice would definitely be my loved ones without even thinking…

Finally bought myself a new hp yesterday and I like it v much…my old hp cmi liao..keep turning off by itself…I pondered at the hp shop for super long on whether to buy the hp… finally decided to reward myself for my efforts in the poster business…though I still have many things that I want to buy…but shall shelf them all until next semester at least…saving up for something else now…hehe…*to myself: only window shopping at tmr’s IT show*

Also finally got the job as a turn inspector at the national swimming competitions…really wanted to find some part time jobs that was not on a regular basis since exams ended but could not find…thought initially could work at the IT show but in the end it was a disappointment…was looking forward to working there and looking at the exhibition for 4 days and even avoid the crowd…but ren suan bu ru tian suan...but nvm finally can earn some extra cash at the swimming competition…the pay is not bad too…

Haha my thoughts are really random when I cant slp…and this is really a random post…another thought: I had another funny thought when I was lying on the bed just now..or rather flipping..as an only child..i tink many ppl will tink I am spoiled by my parents and given all the attention in the world by them and I muz be super xing fu that I dun have any siblings to compete with…

Actually that’s not really true…honestly, it’s not really that fun or xing fu to be an only child…In good times, you get spoiled by your parents or you dun need to share things with siblings or you dun need to quarrel with siblings or you get what you want…that’s what ppl always see only…but ppl tend to forget the bad times…what happens to the only child when the parents quarrel? Or when the family is not in such a good state? Did ppl even give a thought that the child has to take all this S**T himself or herself? He or she does not even have someone to talk to when his parents are at war…And there are some things I am sure children do not share with their parents…so where does an only child store these thoughts? 2 possibilities: Friends or they simply keep it to themselves..And some of these thoughts are personal, or only understood by closed ones..so in the end it will end up in their stomach…den in the end maybe end up as German gas…oops…If I had a choice..i would really want a brother or a sister...i am so envious of ppl who have siblings since I was young..but too bad for me..i nv had this chance…

I tink being an only child I developed some bad habits also…Tink my gf will know I actually can remember what ppl said in the exact words even quite some time ago…I can remember who said what at what event v clearly…actually I nv purposely went to memorise what ppl say…it jus comes natural to me…my only explanation for this is that when I interact wif ppl, I pay so much attention n focus to them…and the reason for this is that I only have my 4 walls to focus on when I am at home…

But I must admit I am v fortunate…I have great parents who I can talk well with but of cse there are a lot of stuff I still keep to myself..the main reason is that I dun wan to add to their worries…I also have some great frenz like westlife etc who I know are always there..and of cse not forgetting my wonderful gf…

After almost 24 years of my life, I experienced some really big ups and downs in my life. Actually my life is not that smooth sailing as it seems on the surface. Only my closest will know what actually happened…Maybe I will always say I want a xbox, a pda, a new hp or hope to earn big bucks in my business or score many many many Apple trees but actually deep down in my heart to me, nothing beats a nice chat and a listening ear...it’s always nice to have ppl who care for you, show concern for you, remember you and give their attention to you…that’s y I am always super happy when ppl surprise me with things that I din expect they would remember…

Wallow..i typed 2 full pages in word liao..cant believe it…if you dun understand what I am saying..no worries...haha I am also abit blur after typing so much…it’s just a place for me to crap what I am thinking…

Time to get back to slp…*hopefully*