Google

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Night safari!!

haha went night safari today with my dear tonite and it's a v nice place...the tram ride was good..the trails were good etc...although u noe everything is man made but den at least it gives u a feeling that you are in the rain forest..it's the 2nd park of my park hopper tic and next up will be jurong bird park...

A bit no mood to post photos..cos I keep getting scolded these few days...haiz..everyday by different ppl...and i swear i am innocent...cos i din even do a thing...some of the cases i simply answered the phone i got scolded already...guess i am suay to always meet ppl's bad moods these few days..spoils my mood too...

Today was worse..My job for the IT fair went down the drain and got scolded by the person in charge for nothing...tink she PMS...so no $, therefore no $ to change hp...