Google

Monday, June 05, 2006

IT Show & Results...

Went to the IT Show for sat and sunday and practically spent an average of 6-7 hours there a day...The deals there were pretty good but I still waited for the last min to wait for the prices to drop...haha...so the first day was recce...2nd day execution...here's what I bought for me and my parents and my dear for the last 2 days...

1. 4x 1GB SD card (really good deal!)
2. 1x 32" Samsung LCD tv...(for my parents, a pity it wont be placed in my room, else can watch world cup with it)
3. 1x 512 MB Micro SD card
4. 2x HP Ink cartridge

wanted to buy a palm and waited till the last half an hour for the best deal...but in the end din buy cos of a super bad sales man...I already negotiated the price to $449 and I wanted more freebies...1 sales girl and 1 sales man was serving me...I offered them $449 +1GB Sd card...but the girl said she needed to ask her boss..

den the young guy said"...wallow...how can offer $449 +1GD Sd card" in a v bad attitude...as if is scolding me..

den he followed on with :"1GD sd card not cheap leh.."

I got abit pissed and replied: "1GD SD card v cheap la...the IT sales selling v cheaply"

sales man:"so cheap den den go buy urself la!"

km:"if you can sell me with my conditions den sell me, if you cant meet it..den dun sell la...not as if i am forcing u to sell"

den i stormed off...So much for a service oriented industry and country...I mean the golden rule for doing business..no matter wat, you shld not criticise your customer in his or her face...if you wan to scold the customer..do it behind his back....and it's a bargaining thing, if you can make the deal with me, make it, or bargain back with me...it's not as if i am begging u to sell me the palm..duh..with this kind of attitide i wont buy it no matter how much u offer me...shopping is not only abt the product but also abt the happiness of buyin the thing..if buy until so unhappy i rather dun buy...and the price will surely drop...i was really pissed by his attitude..it's the last 5 min ..he shld be the one begging me to buy...and not pissing me off...too bad...no commission for him...

Results are out...did ok this sem...the only bad thing is I got C+ for 432...it's a year 4 subject..so weightage is higher...but the others were fine...haha ask me personally if you wan to know the rest of the grades...shld be on the way for a 2nd lower or 3rd class honours provided nothing goes wrong for fyp and final year subjects...

Must start planning my timetable liao..I tink my timetable for next sem will b vvvvv bad..considering i dun have hall...muz wake up at 6am? *faintz*