Google

Monday, August 14, 2006

Sick on a mountain...

What do you do when you are sick on top of a mountain? haha this is like the worst possible senario...everything and everyone seems so far away...

That's my life for the past few days...been down with the flu..sneezing and coughing non stop although already on medication...really felt too tired to get out of bed this morning to attend the 930 am lessons..in the end skipped the 1 hr lect to buy 4 hrs of slp...quite worth it...first lect skipped this sem...but not without a reason...

Food seems so far away without a canteen in my hall and the thought of lunching alone in the super crowded cant A puts me off...haiz...hall 2 seems so convenient now with the supermarket and canteen right below me...In the end the solution was bread...=(

Adding to my sorrows..lessons this semester are so long..from morning right up to 730pm..and the lecturers always make full use of the lectures..not giving us a single min of early release...that's year 4 for u...Although this sem BJ is back..but most of the stuff is still individual work and I am not taking every module with him...so I am very much on my own for 3 modules...

Actually I am panting now from climbing up the stairs...so much that I decided to blog first b4 eating my dinner...yes..it's 8 and I just got back hall from lessons....argh....and it's plain rice with vegetables again..most of the stuff left in cant A are fried stuff...Super low morale...sick in hall with lousy food...

Anyway...thanks to hanxin for giving me a lift to school today...else I have to wait for shuttle bus in the super hot weather...

Things just din go right today...most probably cos I am sick...so everything screws up... even stapled my notes upside down *faintz*.....and with the amt of work piling up, I just can see any sign of it getting better...

I will probably be restricted to my bed for the whole of tonite...studying and watching tv from it...

sometimes, somethings just seem so near but yet so far....