Google

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Farewell to my beloved grandmother....

It's been a saddening week last week with the departure of my grandmother....it's particularly sudden because there was no signs beforehand and I just took my grad photos with her just a few days b4 it happened...but well I guess that's life....The good thing is that there was no pain or suffering on her part....

Over the past week, I have spent most of my time at my void deck....it's good in a way because I can keep my grandmother company...I don't like to show my sadness etc in front of all the visitors...so it's during the nite is when I can really have my own private time with my grandma...I feel very disappointed by the fact that the beliefs of some ppl actually prevent them from paying their last respects to their own kin...it's already the last you can do and yet you don't want to do it...*nothing to say*

it just shows how extreme these ppl have become and honestly it's very unhealthy for our society.....Well...everything is over and I don't feel like talking abt it any more...life goes on and I just hope everything goes well for my grandmother wherever she is....

Just started my lessons at SMU and it's really a nice campus....very conducive for studying and the administration is very helpful....lessons are pretty interesting but I tink sometimes I drift off easily maybe because I am tired after work....Hope I dun fail any modules...haha

For the markets....tink nowadays u can see many ppl face black black and it's because they r losing $....the contra players will be hurt most....for ppl who are holding on....it's ok...just lead ur life as usual and just wait for the recovery....what goes down will come up also....for those who have spare cash...congrats..it's time for bargain hunting...I maintain my BUY call for the funds listed in my previous posts....already done DCA for them...planning to buy more when it drops...haha pay day faster come....

Now i just wan to earn lots of $$, repay my mortgage loan for my parents, my 2 study loan etc and buy a car....and of cse in the process, staying healthy and spending as much time as possible with my family and friends...

Take care everyone...