Google

Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday == Headache

Monday is juz not a nice day to me...started off the week today with meetings which lasted the whole day...Today finalised what I am actually goin to do for my project...I will be in charge of the database part and the backend of the program..hmm...have to learn alot of stuff from scratch cos I have no idea of how to do it at all..haha...

By the afternoon, my brain was not functioning at all cos of a veri bad headache...by the time i knocked off, my head was like spinning....totally concussed...lucky 2 panadols kept me alive... thanks Kelvin..my ever funny apartment mate...haha

Shall not write too much today cos abit brain dead...but at least I did something today constructive...hope it goes as planned..but well nothing ever goes according to plan for me..haha.. watever....

Hope my stupid headache goes away tmr...yay Monday over le...4 days to weekend!!