Google

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Shopping Spree

Sunday le...sigh means Monday is coming haha...The blues are coming again....haha...but nvm... 20 more times only..hee...

Woke up today to experience e power of telepathy again...was typing a sms to xl halfway and then her sms came..haha.. and juz nice the stuff i type juz suits her sms...lolz...many instances of stuff like this lately...is it pure coincidence or 心有灵犀...? Guess only the ppl involved will noe the answer... =p

As expected, by the time i woke up, it is already time for lunch le..haha..pig's life once again.. went out shopping today at 西单...veri happening place buzzing with activity...there were lots of "p" stuff..haha..cannot explicitly spell out the word here or else some ppl will call police to catch me..haha...lots of drama, anime and movies on sale....and of course not forgetting music...haha... I got down to "work" quickly...this is my 专长...in the end bought some serial that I like... Got Initial D Stage 1-3 anime, 三国演义 and shui fu zhuan..(dunnoe y cant type the Chinese for shui fu argh)...and also Jay's Live Concert and also Initial D the movie soundtrack..not forgetting getting 家春秋 for xl as promised...

Also ate the highly rated 羊肉串 and 鸡肉串 at 西单 and it was really good...juz as described by my apartment mates who went there b4 me.. esp Kelvin who always would boost abt how heavenly the food was...now I know y he sae it is heavenly le...really satisfying...overall was a day full of 收获....

Day ended with dinner back at 胖子拉面 near my house....sigh...Monday approaching.... Lets hope that week 3 will pass as fast as week 2 did...week 2 certainly pass much faster than week 1 ...guess it is because my biological clock is tuned to the working timing already... as they always say 早睡早起,身体好!hahaha hope this kind of life will make me more healthy... hee hee.. abit of 自我安慰... hahah....

Was msning with Adrian who juz came back from Taiwan....he mentioned something that I tink is worth mentioning...He said that the smell of home was great....I could not agree with that more...I really feel that there is nothing like home...hmm sounds like some NDP slogan hor... but guess these slogans are derived from real feelings...

Well NDP is right around the corner..haha here's Happy Birthday to Singapore in advanced and hope the parade at the Padang goes well....no NDP for me this year..haha...shall look forward to next year's one..hopefully can get tix as well..haha...

Time to sign off for now....week 2 of IA completed...=)