Google

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Thank you Fedex

Here's the continuation for the post for early arrival thingy...hee my parcel to xl arrived yest morning at 928am..haha it is early by 2 days cos our dear Fedex is too fast...haha wat an irony.. when ppl want their posts to arrive earlier, I want mine to be later..haha maybe i too 怕输 liao.. haha called for fedex too early...anywae...glad the parcel arrived safe and sound and made someone veri happy..hee..apologise on behalf of fedex for waking u up..haha

It's thurs le..haha 1 more day to my fav day of the week...tmr will signify the last day of the week 3 of IA and next week will be the last 5 day week I have. After that it will be 4 days at Coke and 2 days at Peking University..guess 4 days of work will better..haha...at least dun have to wait till Friday...Now I really prefer studying to working..at least dun need to wake up that early and have so much responsibilities...

Haha another week almost gone..and sch has started for NTU...everyone getting bz again..and can see that everyone in hall is online..haha...Enjoy yourselves in sch ppl..look forward to see you guys back in NTU again..haha it has been quite some time since I last stepped into LT2A.. hmm but actually when I was in NTU i also seldom step in there..hee my closer frenz will noe y..haha guess I have a good reputation of "self study" le..lolz..

Heard NTU got flu and cough spreading...take care guys and girls..enjoy bioing the freshies..haha byeee