Google

Friday, October 07, 2005

it is the quality that matters

went back to NTU yest met up with my steff aka my master, sis, gil, adrian etc yesterday and saw so many ppl in sch..haha..sorry to those whom I can only afford a hi bye..i promise i will meet up with u all and have a nice talk when i get back in dec permanently...paiseh..

Back for almost a week le..and it is almost time to go back to Beijing again..this time the feeling is not that moody as compared to last time...haha a few reasons I am not that sian abt goin back this time...after I go back..it will be the final leg of my journey..2 more mths and I will b thru.. conquering 2 continents within a year..haha...but guess e most impt reasons will be the wonderful week I have had this week...though only for a week..but it has really been quality time with my frenz, family and xiling...and I feel really recharged...esp after breathing high oxygen content air for 7 days..lolz..

2 more full days in SG...shall make full use of it... =)

P.S. : you are welcome for the choc today =) ....it is the least I can do...