Google

Monday, January 16, 2006

Indulgent week

Haha long time nv blog already..guess I muz be busy indulging myself in sinful food this week...here are some updates:

went for a vvv nice dinner with xiling at Dan Ryan's at Tanglin on Monday...oooooo the ribs and chicken combo, fries all super nice...but i tink the best was still the brownie topped with a large scoop of haagen daz choc ice-cream! wooooooooo super sinful....thanks to kelvin for the recommendation...

haha on sat it was another feast...this time it was hawker buffet at old airport market...sambal stingray, char kway teow, wanton noodles, bbq chicken wing etc..hahahah...following that was yanzi's concert at indoor stadium....v nice! tink she improved quite alot on her live singing..guest appearance by FIR and Tanya certainly spiced up the concert..haha...

this post is full of food! ahha dunnoe y lately my mind has been full of good food!...haha i know someone is goin to comment that i am a pig le..

wonderful week...but now today I am sick...having fever + cold....hope I dun shiver under my blanket 2nite again...and this is the odd week->I have all my labs on odd weeks..sigh...hope I can get thru them without any hiccups...hee looking forward to my reward...u know what I am talking abt...lolz..