Google

Monday, February 27, 2006

Back to school

Term break is over in a flash and the hectic work is starting to pile up again..quite a simple past week with some projects in school, studying and spending time with xiling and my parents..Came back to hall yest to find my face mirror being smashed on the floor...had to clear all the glass and wear sandals while bathing..hope they come clear it up soon...luckily neither me nor my roomie was present in the bathroom when the mirror fell off...tink my toilet is spoiling..previously the lights were out..now it is the mirror's turn..

Had my laptop serviced during the term break too and muz really praise HP..they replaced my mother board, keyboard, scroll pad and battery.. all for free! haha..tink muz be cos i complained too much so they replaced everything for me...in the end the receipt showed that the parts costs more than 1000 dollars..luckily everything was under warranty...

hope these few weeks pass faster..den the bulk of my projects would have come to a close but tinking abt it..better dun pass so fast..cos exams are will be here by then..it's juz the start of term break but it is juz 6 weeks to the start of my first paper..haha din mean to stress all of u by putting that as my msn nick..but well i am quite stunned myself..that's super fast..considering it is juz half the sem gone...1 week of studying for each module and that's it..hmm luckily my papers are quite spread out this semester...

had some wonderful and sad times these 2 weeks...also dun noe how to blog abt what happened...but guess i shall remember more of the wonderful times...life is short anywae..no point keep tinking abt e bad times...y not juz keep the good times..and have a happy life...pretty angry with myself yesterday..cos I already told myself not to behave like dat but in the end i didn't...haha guess i am human afterall...and not like a computer software that executes the way you program it to...Just haven been in the best of moods lately..so the ppl ard me esp my gf has to bear with it..sorry to all of you...

and hope you ppl liked the food reviews..there will be more coming up when i am more free to up load the photos etc...

wat a long day...