Google

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Rain Rain go away...

haha if the rain does not go away soon, I tink I am goin to run out of clothes to wear in hall...i have really been struggling to do my laundry...everytime i wan to do it..it rains..sigh...lets hope today's weather is fine and sunny...haha

and btw ppl...all those who ordered bah gua from me pls collect from me! haha...yesterday collected them from yulei's room and there were so much of them! first time in my life I tried carrying 80 kg of bah gua at one go...super heavy...and while we were waiting for the bah gua to arrive, i had a chance to use other ppl's msn to do some canvassing..haha basically cos there was nothing much to do...but it was really fun...cos not my msn...oops..ahhaha

P.S. : week 3 coming to and end soon..haha..this is an odd week! and I am still maintaining 100% lecture and tutorial attendance...which implies I shld be getting something..bwhahahha