Google

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy New Year!

Haha just logged into my blog and the last post wa 19th Jan..haha so long nv blog already..guess muz be all the labs and CNY preparation/celebrations that is taking up all my time...Anyway, welcome to the year of the dog! Wang wang! hope my year will be a prosperous and happy one for all of u all...

CNY is simply another season of excessive eating..the eating started with my first reunion dinner on the eve of New Year's eve..haha..Jap buffet at Kuishin Bo..the food was great with highlights being chawamushi, paper steamboat, teppanyaki, snow crabs, candy floss, DIY coke float and so much more! Highly recommended..The consequences...a huge tummy..haha

The eating continued with the actual reunion dinner...haha other than eating..of course CNY is abt ang pows! hee..this year is a pretty good year in terms of ang pow..but the actual amt collected shall be confidential..The next few days of CNY was spent mainly visiting relatives etc...Went to river Ang Pow on the first day and just nice caught the fireworks..it is not bad considering they were goin to release it throughout the new year period..

haha i got a new blue pillow and it is really super nice to hug..another new addition to my hall stuff...super looking forward to this sat where I plan to get my 21 inch LCD tv..haha guess there will be more distractions in hall from now on...

Work has been suffocating these few days esp trying to get back to working mode from the new year mood...206 lab has been really frustrating cos I cant get my circuit board up despite checking so much on my connections..haiz..this means that I got to go back for free access...and this just 1 out of the 4 labs I have this semester..goin crazy just tinking abt the 4 labs..

need to take a break this weekend...and one of the new year resolution will be to keep fit..the excessive eating has really been making me really nua...