Google

Monday, February 20, 2006

A new purpose in my blog!

The new purpose is posting food reviews!! haha this is to benefit gluttons out there juz like me..haha I am goin to be called a pig again when she sees this...I have adopted the habit of taking pictures of food when I dine out lately and to benefit those reading my blog, I shall post the pics along wif my comments on them...if you guys and girls trust my taste bud, you can try these places..haha shall start with the places I have visited in 2006...

If the pics does not come along wif the review..haha it is cos I haven wrote them..you can check them again when u return to my blog next time...haha feel free to drop comments on my tag board on these places too..Guess it muz be boring to read abt all my complains at times..so shall reward my readers with good food..haha remember to read the disclaimer below b4 reading the reviews hor...

went to impresario this weekend.haha quite a nice concert overall with funny videos, nice songs with v meaningful lyrics as well as guest performances by kelly and junyang..but my poor xiling was disappointed cos she waited so long for jun yang but in the end he only sang a duet wif kelly..anyway..special thanks to guoxing for helping me get the $13 tix...owe u one..

Disclaimer:

1. Kaimin is not responsible if you get fatter after eating all these yummy food...
2. Kaimin is not responsible if you go to these places and find the food not nice...

haha hope you guys enjoy my new blog/food reviews...have a great one week break ppl from NTU and NUS...