Google

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Updates

Haha haven blog for v long le...sorry to all who are disappointed with my frequency of blogging..but stay tuned..v soon..there will be some v nice pics on my blog..along wif some useful info with them...If u wan to know what they are..haha visit my blog more often lor..

Been bz goin for free access lab these 2 weeks...argh my circuit board still cant work! and the assessment is this coming wed...hope can work by then...crosses my fingers...haha I got a new tv in hall! hee 20 inch LCD tv which can double up as a LCD monitor..so big..haha finally more entertainment in hall..hope i dun get distracted by it..lolz..but it's really nice to watch movies on the big tv..cool!

Watched i not stupid 2 and huo yuan jia these few days and these are 2 shld watch movies this festive season...I not stupid 2 is v touching with a touch of local flavour...hee if u wan to know what a lame chop is...watch the movie...huo yuan jia is also not bad but the violence is abit gross..haha dun eat too much if u are goin to watch it...

Got a big big big big scare at JP on thur...shall not describe wat happened..but it was singtel's fault..cant get a phone call thru when I needed it most...luckily everything ended ok..haha and I also realised how important some1 is to me..

Tonite I did a stun at Sembawang mac..haha I went into the mac drive-thru via its exit..den after I realised my mistake..haha i did a 3 point turn and reversed all the way to the ordering section of the drive thru..this stun is called "reverse drive thru"....dun try it at home hor...shu shu got train b4 de...hee

these few days did lots of driving to places which i nv drive b4...haha...ended up hollanded many times..but learnt abt many places in the process...luckily I got company beside me to entertain me.. else driving alone is so boring...

V day coming le..haha hope everyone will enjoy Vday whether attached or single...tink this year V day goin to be low budget..haha no $$ le...hee hope xiling understands...most prob goin to hawker centre for dinner...den no more program le..wooo sounds like such a boring v day hor...and flowers are so ex during this season...so shld not buy them also...hahahahaa

time to orh orh liao...my neck and back hurts due to some reason 2nite...hee..hope it gets better tmr...