Google

Friday, February 17, 2006

Dunnoe

Had a nice vday celebration on tuesday...and my lab assessment went on quite alright on wed..although with a big hiccup at first...made it super exciting though..and it sure gave a good exercise on my brain by stressing it out..initially quite happy after doin pretty well for the lab..but after that it has been pretty much downhill for the week..filled wif so many dunnoes...

1. dunnoe wat is wrong wif my tv..cannot output pc suddenly
2. dunnoe wat my proj grp members are thinking..y cant they juz be more on now and slack later...
3. dunnoe how to do my lab
4. dunnoe some stuff
5. dunnoe anything

perhaps i have some answers myself..but i dunnoe whether they r right or wrong...haha dunnoe again..dun really like the feeling when everything and every1 ard me is giving me dunnoes..perhaps this is a taste of my own medicine...sometimes i am guilty of telling my parents or my frenz i dunnoe this dunnoe that...now i know the feeling is not nice..muz say sorry to them...esp when u wan to know the thing and yet u juz cant noe the thing..its abit off

now juz sitting in the lib stoning waiting for lab...dunnoe how to blog this post already...cos my mind is juz filled with dunnoes now...maybe i do know somethings..i like my vday present...

in times like this...probably you will see my msn filled with jay's ge qian or feng...