Google

Monday, February 27, 2006

相逢不如偶遇

Today juz planned to go cant a and grab a bun for lunch..which seems like the routine nowadays..but to my delight..saw Weili! haha so happy to see him cos so long nv see him already..he was my good fren, floor mate and team mate for chinese chess in hall 3 since yr 1..a pity i dun stay at hall 3 now..else can meet up more often...

turns out that he is also eating lunch alone...so we decided to eat tog..haha it has been quite sometime since i had a kaki to eat lunch...cos most of my frenz are at IA..haha mr lu baojian come back quick and sit beside me in the LT pls..haha its pretty bored to attend lessons alone..sorry for throwing u all alone when i went for exchange...

anyway..back to weili...seems like he has grown alot..haha not in terms of size but I found that he has matured..and we updated each other..so much that i forgot wat we updated liao..but the most striking point is that we both agreed that we would both give in to our respective partners and that we would make sacrifices to make them happy...haha he even shared his latest news..but cannot reveal here.else he kill me..but i noe his gf will be a xing fu girl...