Google

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Auntie can I have this vege, this egg and this meat..

Sometimes...the title above is the only sentence i speak to a human in a day...tinking back..it's really quite amazing sometimes e only face to face conversation i have in a day or even 2 days is with the auntie in the canteen...and its when i buy food...even if i meet some classmates in some of my classes..they would be usually hi and bye..and sad to say when i see them..it would usually be chasing them for project work...and this really spoils my days..i really hate it...it is really frustrating sometimes...

Attending lessons alone, goin to lab alone (cos my lab partner always fly my aeroplane) etc has taken a toll on me..i have to admit it...i juz hate it...esp when my work lets me down..i dun even have a classmate beside me when i can talk abt it...for ppl who always have frenz and classmates ard them..they really wont understand this feeling..I know this frustrating feeling wont be here to stay..but it juz does not feel good...

Been feeling pressure from quite a few fronts...work from school...the business that i am running etc...cos all of these require my attention and time...ya i do make a little money out of this but den I really just to have nice chats at the moment..haha ok this sounds abit crazy le..maybe this is the kind of post u would expect me at 330am..

Guess next week is goin to be a worse week with presentations and labs all coming up...Well maybe I haven been in the best moods but I haven really taken it out full blast on anyone and I wont because I have always told myself not to explode at the expense of others..that's just me...I just wan to have nice talks...abt anything...i dun even have to talk...i can even just listen to others complain to me abt their stuff now...haha guess now i noe why i was so happy when i saw weili that day...he asked me for opinions for some stuff and it was really a nice chat..and i tink that is the first time i had lunch with a fren for a erm..2 weeks? 3 weeks? or a mth?

pardon me if this sounds like a post ranting abt my life...but i just wan to let a little steam off...

my eyes are closing but dun feel like slping yet...shall watch a bit of dvd and study a little...haha goin to 4am le...maybe i can make it for sunrise??