Google

Friday, March 03, 2006

TGIF

Finally it's friday...this has been a hectic week, rushing my HRM business plan, tut and preparing for labs as usual...the project has been a disaster...with my "unusual" project mates..everyone has some kind of prob...some of them are simply bo chap or simply uncontactable when u need them or some juz plain lazy..luckily i did have 1 or 2 more hardworking ones..and in the end I gave them high marks for the appraisal and for those slackers..sorry to say i gave them pathetic marks..in the end I know some of my grp mates were unhappy with me but too bad..they did not do their work and they shld have expected to get this kind of marks...guess there are alot of things in life where we dun like but we have to live with them...

Guess I am really plain suay..for all my years in NTU...i have often got slack or simply cmi grpmates or labmates....but at least when this happens...i learn more stuff myself..the only thing is that i have to sacrifice more slp to get the work done..haven got alot of slp this week..and perhaps that is the reason i keep feeling slpy in lectures...

Argh..my headache still wont go away...irritating...muz be the mad rush this week + the warm weather..hope it goes away...and my toilet is still full of glass...basically everyday i am steppng on some small piece of glass that i din manage to sweep aside...and the hall office is simply inefficient...haiz...one wonders where does all the price fee increase goes to?? it takes more than a week for them to clear broken glass from my toilet and replace the wall mirror...and they still dare to sae the price hike is to provide better services and facilities and help students...

there is only one positive side to them not clearing the glass and that is I get to live in a single room for the whole week...haha for some reason..my roomie dares not stay in hall with all that broken glass in the toilet...hmm maybe he is afraid of glass?? haha...nvm..i am enjoying my single room for the whole week..basically i have the whole room to myself..and blasting music and my tv anytime i like..and switching off the lights and slping whenever i like...

Next week is another odd week and all the labs are coming...haiz..need to prepare for another mad rush again...exams are coming and for some modules i am totally lost..haiz..i have already started on exam revision but progress is super slow...took like 2 days to finish one chapter of a module...that's too slow..!! need to read faster...

Goin to CO concert tmr...give some support to Mr Kunhui...looking forward to a nice weekend...