Google

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Off to redang

Going off to redang for a few days from tonite onwards...will be back on fri...The journey there will be long..10 hrs bus 2 hrs boat...tink by the time i reach there will be half dead le...haha but guess the scenery there will be worth it..

Watched davinci code yesterday with my dear and it was only ok...not as good as expected...actually the movie was quite well done..but i guess the element of surprise was missing...if you read the book..you would have expected what would happen at each scene...many parts of the book were missing in the movie or changed and i guess that was to fit in the length of the movie...but overall I still tink it was worth watching...

Yesterday dunnoe what happened to my stomach...just kept feeling hungry...and i kept eating and eating...ate 2 burger king meals, pop corn den went fong seng for prata...all in one nite...wow..that really seems like alot of food...anywae i tink fong seng's standard drop liao...the prata does not seem to be as good...the dinosaur is ok though...

This morning felt abit sian and down cos I had a nightmare before I woke up and it reminded me of some unhappy stuff...it really spoilt my day...i was hoping something would cheer me up...but it din come...din even have much appetite for lunch...surprise surprise for a glutton like me...haha...

Shall go pack now...though not in the mood to pack...will post pics of redang when I get back...hope there is handphone signal there...

Enjoy the hols ppl...