Google

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Work and play...

A little lazy to blog this week...it has been quite a nice week..going out with friends, my dear and my family..did quite alot of area cleaning of my room this week...but then my mum is still nagging at me abt the mess my room..it looks like a construction site..haha indeed..the clearing up is still in progress...juz dun have the motivation to settle all of it..

The poster business is picking up lately...and I spent 2.5 hrs just to clear my mail and send out numerous mails that day...and juz took pictures of 100+ posters to prepare for the launch of the poster website..haha it is still under construction..or rather in its very early stages...there seems to be endless stuff to do...website, emails, taking pics of posters etc...yesterday just spent 1 hour discussing a deal with my supplier...nowadays doing business seems to be harder and harder...

Ok enough abt work...went to the zoo on fri with my dear..haha we bought the park hopper tickets...Jurong bird Park, Night safari and zoo all for $35...quite a good deal considering any 1 of the parks costs like 20+ already...haha super long nv go to the zoo already...I feel like a tourist!! and I also feel so old...the pri school kids in the zoo on their excursion were all so excited abt their trip..so funny to hear their conversations...Had dinner at bongo burgers...quite a nice place and the food was not bad...of cse had ben and jerry's too..hehe...

Watched over the hedge yesterday...haha very funny movie...should watch it to relax and have a good laugh...some scenes were abit kwa zhang...haha but who cares...it's nice juz to watch funny movies at times..the characters were v cute too..haha esp the little porcupines who know how to drive..oops..haha shall not say too much about the movie here in case you ppl wan to catch it..haha...

Next up is Davinci Code tmr...haha another block buster...so many movies to catch lately...haha but for now..it's back to tv..shall post pics of the zoo when i upload them...