Google

Monday, August 28, 2006

Healthy again but a little stressed...

Finally I am healthy again...after being sick for almost 2 weeks...lots of events coming up for me and feeling abit stressed...My exhibition is approaching and now making the final preparations for it...Dr Yeo Seem Huat will be my Guest Of Honour for the opening ceremony at 230pm on 9th Sept..so everyone go down at that time to support me k..haha

Hope everything goes well for the exhibition...and of cse hope can make a profit out of it although the main objective this time is not profit making...haha but who minds abit of profit...

It will be a busy 2 mths ahead with the exhibition, FYP FYP FYP FYP FYP and renovation to my hse...yay...my room is going to become bigger after the renovation and I am going to have a new air con...haha shall get a big big study table and a nice nice chair after everything is done...

Watched 2 movies lately with my dear and I find them pretty meaningful....First the Break Up...v funny movie showing a couple trying all ways to spite each other...though both of them wan to break up on the surface...they really love each other and hope to make up deep down in their hearts...in the end they went their separate ways...though the producer din show what happened in the end, I predict that they will get tog judging from the body language of the couple when they met up again..haha jennifer anniston's wink wink is a big clue...lol....well the movie really tells us to cherish what we have and dun lose them just because of small fights or quarrels...

The second movie is Click....haha....Adam Sandler is really good....he can really make his audience laugh...the idea of the movie is pretty creative too....he could fast forward his life with a click, skipping the unhappy times and finish his work in a split second etc...in the end he fast forward his life so much that he missed out on most of his life...including happy times...It really shows that sometimes we work and work, rush and rush etc....but missed out the most impt parts of our life: our family, friends, loved ones ....haha a v nice and meaningful comedy...5 stars!! *i still dun understand y the dogs like the duck so much*

If you have time...do catch these 2 movies...and i dun care whether u have time or not...u muz make time on 9th sept and come support me at Sheraton towers!! hahahaha....