Google

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Back in Beijing

Good times really pass faster..my 1 week break in Singapore juz flew past...24 hrs ago I was at Orchard Road etc, enjoying myself...24 hrs later, i find myself back in my usual position in my beijing apartment...watching shows on my laptop and msning and blogging...

Had to pull myself out of my comfy bed at 530am this morning to go to the airport to catch my flight...haha and my apartment mates were late...i even thought that they AWOL (Absent without Official Leave) liao...den once again had to board that SQ plane out of Singapore...not a nice feeling at all...but shall juz look forward to landing at changi airport again...

my apartment mate Kelvin and me were talking crap all the way once we landed at Peking airport..haha...ranging from wat to have for dinner to our hps having the auto roam again instead of Singtel, abt how to pass these 2 mths, abt wat he ate yest...argh..he ate chef chan's 3 speciality yest!!..envious..nvm shall go to eat that in dec...haha...nvm but at least I ate my haagen daas choc fondue...sinful...but it was really fun..esp when u had ppl feeding u spoonfuls of rich Belgium choc...hee....abit bian tai also...lolz...

reaching back my apartment and room in Beijing was juz like any typical booking into an army camp..the reunion of 5 guys..haha talking crap al the way as we shared out experiences for the past week, unpacked our stuff and did area cleaning...my room was full of dust...not surprising after 1 week without my occupancy...haha nvm 2 mths to ORD!!!!!

the past week has been really wonderful and memorable...though short but it has been really happening...i could not have ask for more...

Thank you all and esp my parents and xl for the fantastic time back home....

I will meet you again when my journey is over...