Google

Monday, October 10, 2005

Back to work...

Back to work today and I tink I am too used to waking up at lunch for the past week..totally din wan to get out of bed today..esp with the super cold weather lately..the most comfy place would be hiding under my blanket..though the bed is not that comfy..haha..really shivering once i got out of bed and the tap water was freezing cold...argh..cant imagine how i am goin to survive the cold when winter arrives...i really hope the heater in my room works...cant test it now cos it runs on central heater system which means i hav no control over it..

Monday is not as blue as I expected..haha..started the day handing out gifts to my colleagues.. haha bak kut teh spices, curry powder, tom yam soup seasoning etc....all singapore local delights..they seem to like them ..esp my sup who realli likes all these food...suddenly everything seems so familar again...me and my frenz sitting at our usual spot after lunch, me programming in front of my computer...feeling slpy after lunch and desperately waiting for 5pm to come..etc.. haha tink i need to start doin some tut and my IA report soon...juz realised it is due mid November...and PKU exams are also coming soon...and I already forgot wat i learnt in the past 3 mths..haha....maybe it is time to read up on my chinese history notes...

and today something really funny happened..coke ran out of coke..wat an irony..my fren and I were trying to get a bottle of coke fr the freezer and they said they ran out of glass bottled coke.. haha stunner...first time i heard of this...but the freezer is really empty...haha nvm..shall not drink coke 2day den..shun bian jian fei...ate too much for the past week liao...hee and i still brought back almond choc from SG...shall eat them 2nite..who cares..choc make ppl happy...

1.5hrs more to knock off...nothing much to blog abt liao..it is back to the ctrl c ctrl v lifestyle again...