Google

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tired but keep it going

So proud of myself at the moment....after 24 hrs of programming..finally changed my client server program to UDP..haha ok it may sound foreign to some of you but I am currently feeling like a zombie...haven had much quality slp...now is 245am and I am still working on the slides for my presentation on Thurs..I dun wan last min work and my project mates juz sent them in today..ya so have to rush again..but I am just glad that it's goin to be over soon for this project..

Haha on a lighter note, today went to SBS for SBS Day...not bad..had music and of cse food.haha.. thanks xiling for the chocolate fountain marshmellow treat...v nice..how i wish I had one of those at home...haha den can have a party where everyone made their own choc marshmellow...The chicken burger is not bad too...Although this has been a xiong week in terms of work but surprising my spirits is much higher than previous weeks..haha

Goin to have lessons at 830 later..I am now seriously wondering whether I can get up in time...and I am super hungry now...Dun care liao..going to eat cup noodles..else really cannot continue working...haha by hook or by crook I muz go to the 830 lessons later...it's the odd week and lessons have a high stake....only someone will understand....

Jiayou to all of the ppl currently rushing projects, labs, or tut or FYP or anything...look forward to the 3 months holidays...

But i am currently juz looking forward to the end of the week....3 labs, 2 projects and 1 presentation to go for the week...

I want a nice weekend!!