Google

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Reading too slowly...

Currently reading Davinci Code...ok I know alot of you have already finished reading the book long long ago...haha...I like interesting stories..but reading juz makes me fall aslp...guess I dun need to buy slping pills the next time I get insomia...need to finish it by 18th May when the movie starts...

Yesterday went out for lunch with my parents, grandma and xiling...On the way, even my mum was suanning me abt my reading speed and how I disliked reading since I was young...hmm actually I did read during my younger days...but somehow I just din like to read when I grew old..den my dear laughed at me as my mum suanned me...pretty relaxing day yesterday as the rest of the day was spent at tv and dinner...I like this kind of nua days...

Tink this is one of my earliest post on my blog...currently waiting for the SCV man to come install scv in my house...No choice la...I wan to watch world cup in June..so have to subscribe...hope the guy c0mes faster...den i can go back orh orh le...hehe