Google

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Area Cleaning...

This is the first time in a year that I am doing serious area cleaning in my room...haha and judging from the thickness of the dust...I tink I neglected my room for quite a while liao..only cleaned up and organised my table and the tv area and I am already dead beat...still got to clear my wardrobe and arrange my cds and books...

Today juz brought many bags of stuff back from my hall and this is going to add to the amt of things I have to arrange..haiz...I feel like juz throwing all the stuff one side and then move them back to hall next sem...(if I get a hall)...

Today went to watch poseidon with my dear at the new cineplex...the cinema is v nice...sound system is also v good..esp for action movies...but the air con was super cold..so for those going there..bring a sweater...the sad thing is all the shops haven open yet..but but but but...guess what...Ben and jerrys is open!! so being the gluttons we are, me and my dear went to eat...mango and lime, mint and forgot the last one...nice!!! haha..but ex though...$8.50 for 3 scoops plus a waffle...recommended..will post the photos when i download from my handphone..

Tink this fri going to eat ben and jerrys again..oops...haha...shall go running if it does not rain tmr...