Google

Monday, May 08, 2006

Almost died....because of a coconut..

Forgot to post abt my coconut experience juz now when I was at the beach...when I was walking back home...I saw a sign which said: " Beware of falling coconuts"...it's quite a funny sign when u see the symbol...and i was laughing to myself...den 2 seconds later.. a ultra big coconut fell beside me..tink abt 1 metre away....it's abt the size of my head...hmm...den i was not laughing anymore..if that coconut struck me..tink either I would have suffered a concussion and died or maybe suffer permanent head damage...

It may be a funny thing as u r reading this post...but it's not funny when that idiot coconut fell so near to u...well this shows that ppl can die anytime...irregardless of the reasons...the essence of life can be so strong yet so fragile...