Google

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Freezing cold...

The weather this week has been super cold..esp this morning...I could hear the winds howling the moment I woke up..and I started shivering once I got out of my cozy blanket...bathing, shaving and brushing my teeth is becoming a v cold experience..basically I am shivering everytime I am in the toilet..cos my toilet has no heater..and all the cold gets trapped in it..when is my heater goin to start working??

The wind was so strong today that the bus stop seems like it is goin to fall anytime..and I was under the bus stop...ahhaha....luckily it did not fall...

Lately I found that I am getting hungry very easily...hmm issit cos of the cold weather? haha but i had another explanation for it..lolz...maybe missing and hunger had a positive correlation..so does coldness and missing..hhhahahah....

juz went to SIA office to book my return flight back haha...Dec 11th shall be the day I officially return to Singapore for good! looking forward to that day...