Google

Monday, March 13, 2006

The lack of sleep continues

Slpt at 4am yesterday again..Haven really had much slp since last Monday...slping an average of 4 hrs a day? I am so surprised I still can last till now..but really abit batt low liao...yesterday was rushing some stuff again..finally made the decision to apply den see how it goes...going to grad in a year..and now it is time to consider my options...

Argh my program cant work using wireless.. so my plans to do my programming while studying at NBS with hx has gone down the drain...luckily i brought some notes along..shall study for the exams...the weather has been so hot lately!! I sweat even after bathing out...argh..hate this...and my single room days are gone..my roomie is back..haha finally after 2 weeks...maybe broken glass in the toilet is not such a bad idea afterall...

It's monday...and maybe it is too early..but i am looking forward to the weekend again...I tink next weekend onwards i will stay in hall and study...time to start exam mode...my first paper is exactly one mth away...jiayou everyone!!