Google

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The end of a semester

Last paper tmr...it marks e end of the semester...it has really flown by...week by week...projects, labs, tut, lect etc..haha attended almost all of my lessons, even the 0830 ones and it has really been an achievement...

Worked harder this semester but den in the exams din seem to perform as well as I would have liked...haha maybe it's because I haven been taking exams in ntu too often...so dun have expectations of Apple trees this semester...but crossing my fingers...

Holidays start tmr at 4pm! haha...finally have time to rest and play and sort out my stuff...so messy now...my room at home, my room in hall, my laptop and desktop...and need to select FYP soon...sigh...how to select from hundreds of projects..and one wrong choice and it will affect my honours substantially...tink shall start my fyp start of july...

Advertisement: anyone have single room lobang for next sem??

haha i need a room..!! else have to travel up and down pasir ris to ntu everyday..sigh...

okies..enough updates...hope tmr's paper goes well...watching ch 8's show now which starts fann wong, chen feng ling, chang zhi cai etc...not bad...haha clearly reflects how woman's social status has grown to over the years..the whole family's power is all with the woman..wow..and they r so fierce in the show...haha

Holidays !!