Google

Monday, May 08, 2006

Start of the holidays...

Holidays have started...went over to mark's hse for drinking session on Fri and den watched MI 3 and also cast my vote Sat..not a bad weekend...yesterday spent the day with my family as driver..haha...went temple to pray and then lunch..so tired when I came home...too much driving liao...

Cant stop sneezing at the moment..tink abit sick...haiz...sianz...abit moody...actually is pretty moody...but I have found the perfect solution to vent abit of my unhappiness on...Counterstrike...Found the cd and installed it...shooting at the robots...not bad..keeps me entertained...

Read up abit on my own horoscope online today...yeap scorpios are a more extreme kind..they get emotional more easily but then they are calm when disasters strike..they r also v loyal to their frenz..and also dun take it lying down when ppl bully them..they r also v passionate / romantic ppl to their partners and would often sacrifice anything to make their partners happy..but they are sometimes abit revengeful and get jealous easily...

well I tink it's a pretty accurate analysis of me...sometimes I do get emotional easily but when it comes to tough situations I can stay pretty calm...well whether I am loyal to my frenz..shall leave it to them..and whether I am passionate or romantic shall leave it to my dear..haha..but I do admit I will sacrifice anything for my loved ones to make them happy...hmm I am abit revengeful when ppl do bad things to me but i wont go to the extent of back stabbing them...maybe I will jus dun care abt them or tell my frenz how I dun like this kind of ppl...And yes I admit at times I get jealous...I know it's a bad habit and sometimes I scold myself for it...but sometimes it's jus part of my character...and this part of my character is at work again...abit jealous now...

Shall go for a slow jog now to run my slight flu away...it's been quite a long time I went to my private spot at Pasir ris beach...it's where I always go where I am unhappy...looking at the seas juz cheers me up...and it's the place that I always go to when I wan to think thru things...really a nice place...romantic place for couples too..hehe...