Google

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Am i just suay?

My lab partner just told me yest that he is down with dengue fever------->implying that I need to do my lab alone again..the same old phrase bao shan bao hai...(english translation cover mountain cover sea) haha how come in my 3 years of uni life..i nv seem to get some decent project mates...I just seem to be always doin GROUP projects ALONE...maybe I would have gotten better grades if my project mates were more onz...maybe i am juz suay ba..starting to get used to it..even my CE frenz say i suay...

so wish me luck for my lab for this coming wednesday's assessment..I really need it cos no one in the lab seems to know how to do it...including me...432 proj due on tue and 301 lab report due wed too...it is goin to be a crazy buildup to next wednesday...

ok enough abt work...feeling pretty sian and off cos of some stuff this week and today also...and my appetite is being affected...haha...take the chance to lose weight..anywae..i am in lecture now..nowadays my laptop is my best companion in lessons n lectures...

today is going to be one of those days full of programming...

Songs for today..Ge Qian + Feng