Google

Thursday, April 20, 2006

3 down 2 to go

3 papers down..the first 2 din go too well...the 3rd was ok...but the 3rd one was also the most unimportant of the 5 papers...now got a 7 day break to study my next module...can finally get a little breather after 2 consecutive papers...

tink it is time to select my FYP...haha...that will be my bread and butter for the next coming 12 months...lets hope I get a good project as well as a good supervisor...

In a dilemma whether to stay at home or in hall during these 7 days..home is more comfortable but I wont study...School is more condusive for studying but I don't get a single room...

The conclusion...stay home when there is no single room and stay in hall when there is single room...lol

To myself: Do not get into a holiday mood during these 7 days...

Wishlist and things to do for this coming holidays:

1. Clean up my room which has been in a mess since I went to US..hope a kind soul will help me
2. Get a good FYP
3. Get a single room for the coming academic year
4. Palm TX
5. Dan Ryan Brownie..yum!
6. Yuki Yaki Buffet...yum yum!
7. Move out of hall
8. Go to pulau ubin chalet..looks like fun
9. Re-arrange all my dvds...
10. Watch world cup and hopefully win abit of $ from Singapore pools
11. Have a great 1 year anni celebration
12. Reformat my laptop and desktop and sort out all my files in my 4 hard disks
13. Kayaking, cycling, swimming, badminton
14. Karaoke....cant believe I haven been to ktv since I came back from China...
15. Set up a website for my business...
16. Get a new handphone?
17. Hopefully all my applications are successful den I wont have to pay for my final year sch fees but seems quite bleak
18. Dun get nagged too much by my mum
19. Setup wireless at home
20. Get a part time job to earn some $...I dun mind tuition too...
21. Hmm wah 21 liao ah...hmm....hmm....EAT GOOD FOOD!!!!
22. Hao shi cheng shuang...Lastly, achieve all of the above!! Though I will be vvvvvvvvvvvv happy if I achieve 1,2,3,4,8,11,17

time to get back to study....last 2 papers..go go go!