Google

Thursday, April 06, 2006

No more lessons...

No more lessons for the sem since yesterday after my tutor din show up for his last tut...now can slp till late late everyday..haha i know i am making my dear envious...

Watched V for Venetta on Monday courtesy of free tix from xiling, thank you..and it's a nice movie..though some parts are abit puzzling..but the action and story was good...the ending is nice too..shall not write abt the ending here juz in case u guys wan to watch it...Monday did not end too well due to some mis communication but it was resolved in the end...haha but guess my handphone bill is going to be sky high again for the mth of April but I dun mind a single bit...

Felt quite guilty abt scolding someone..but den it also hurts myself to scold her...but actually it was not much of a scolding but more of a reminder of why things happen and the importance of communication...Talking things thru makes ppl understand each other better and even though sometimes some things might be hurtful but it is better for the long run...

I could not agree further..SMS is such a great invention...it allows one to say things that he or she does not dare to say face to face..but it is juz lacking the emotions...but guess the beauty and flaw of it is that it allows the reader to imagine...it will be a test of telepathy...

First paper next Thursday...I hope I can wake up...hope a kind soul can give me a morning call..hee...

Up and downs this week but at least there is progress...both in work and personal matters...talking abt progress...haha haven claim my progress shares yet..got 700...dunnoe how to spend it..haha guess shall spoil myself with either a handphone or palmtop during the holidays..haven been eyeing so many hps and palmtops for the past few mths..but juz cant bear to buy them....after doing my own business..i realised how hard $ is earned...but den again..$ is earned to be spent...u cant take it to ur coffin with u after u die anywae...so mayb shall reward myself with a gadget after exams...juz 1...palmtop or hp, palmtop or hp, palmtop or hp, palmtop or hp....?

I dun mind the dilemma...haha cos i like both...i like gadgets...