Google

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Need a break...

Feeling abit burnt out now...actually i am not physically tired...juz mentally tired...finally the 432 project is over...so much programming...worked till 630am last thurs and yest till 2 plus am to finish up the stuff...so proud of myself that we actually finished...now only left the stupid circuit board left...assessment was originally due this Wed but due to CE Day..it is postponed to next Wed instead...Not really that excited abt that cos this means that it is goin to drag...but at least my lab partner is back to help me...

Really feel like getting out of school now and juz chill out a little...but seems like there is no kaki... haiz..now that the programming project is over..can get a little breather...but seems like abit lost..dunnoe wat to do...feel like juz goin out walk walk and have a good meal...

Got a offer to do research in the UROP program from May to June....a part of me wants to do it and anothe part of me does not...dun feel like staying in hall for another 6 weeks...and not that i mind doin research...but it is goin to be v sian to be stuck in lab 8-5 full time...and goin to be working alone...it will be a good experience but I had enough of workign alone in labs this sem...shall tink abt it more when my mind is more clear...

projects and labs are almost over...but still cant lift my spirits...dunnoe y...and muz see my doc tmr cos my stupid toe juz cant recover..dunnoe whether it is cos of a splinter or wat...but i tink the treatment is goin to be painful...

haha maybe i shall go gai gai later.............................

(*^(^*&%(&$(%(&%(*^*(%(&^%(
(&^&*^(^*(^&(*&*&*&(*&(*&*(&
mailto:^#^@&%$*%(^*(&())*)*()**()()*
#$!@%#%^$&^%*%&*^*(&(*&()(*

in the library.....*faintz*