Google

Monday, April 10, 2006

My first........

Parking fine came last sunday 1208am to be exact....parked at my dear's place and got a fine... dunno y the auntie came last sat...for so many sats I have parked there and nothing happened. this is the first parking fine ever since i got my licence...ppl who know me well enough will know that I seldom put parking coupons.. even on the occasions that I do, 50 cents will do...haha...4 years 4 months and this is the 1st summon...tink i can considered lucky already...cos I am still the winner the the cat and mouse game...

Felt really super sian after getting that tic...it's not really abt the $...but i just dun like the fact that everything goes wrong in such a short span of time...it has been really a bad week...my pillow case was not only wet once...and wat a way to end off the week by getting a summon...

Hope this week gets better....and I know it will....and it better be....cos 1st paper this thursday... pls dun play any more jokes on me whoever is up there...sorry to hx, adrian and gang if I looked listless or off this past week...it has been an enjoyable drinking session last week at adrian's room...

On sat went out with xiling and her frenz and her frenz's bf..haha it was alot of fun meeting them and sure had some nice laughs...and this past week I have been given the honour of my dear driving me ard..haha...honestly your driving has improved alot already...juz need to more practice and you will be fine...but some parts of the drive were pretty "exciting" haha...

I need some retail therapy and some morale boosters to lift my spirits...but first...exams on thursday...till then...study hard everyone