Google

Monday, April 17, 2006

Random thoughts....this is a really random post

It's the exam period and I know I shld not be blogging..cos I have 2 consecutive papers coming up on tues and wed...but really bored of studying...feel like a pig...either studying or slping or watching tv or eating...need to exercise soon...probably when exams are over...

Delivered the exam welfare package to my dear today after some hiccups...haha Murphy's law: wat ever may go wrong will go wrong...u will never meet the ppl u wan to meet and meet the ppl u dun wan to meet...you will always encounter the things u dun wan to encounter and things u wan to happen will never happen...the law is not there for no reason...haha tink i study until goin crazy already...

Spent the weekend in school...feels nice to have a single room...i wan a single room..so anyone have any lobang for single room for the next academic year let me know k...

I just keep screwing up lately...nothing just goes on smoothly...cant even slp well...keep having neckache and backache...and my appetite is like a stock market...either I overeat or I have no appetite for anything..."Can I please stop screwing up?" This is something I keep telling myself lately...But it does not seem to work...Guess have to wait for my auto pilot system to steer myself out of this S***....it always works...it's just a matter of time...

Just lying on my bed this morning and I realised that most of my friends are already attached.. The whole Westlife is already attached and we take months to organise one outing...and the meeting time is 12am ...hahahah...so funny....as for the rest who are mostly my uni friends...almost all of them are attached and we seldom meet up already...wanted to meet up with johnny and hejia when I came back from Beijing but our dinner has been delayed for 6 mths already...it really seems that everyone has their own life already and are so busy...Xiling is actually right...I meet up with my friends so seldom nowadays and actually sometimes I am also lazy to organise outings...cos it's so difficult to do so and it usually ends up with nothing...Next sem adrian and the accounts ppl etc are out of ntu already and my kakis will be getting lesser...haha but at least mr bj is coming back...mark..dun laugh when u read this...lol....

haha maybe it seems abit early...but I have already made my birthday wish for this year...made it so early just because I just want something to look forward to...because new year wishes are even too early...

The more i watch tv, the more i see ppl's msn nicks, the more i read the school's emails, the more sian i get...cos I keep getting reminded...

This is really a random post...I just wrote watever came to my mind...2nd paper tmr...lets hope that it is better than the 1st...it better be...