Google

Saturday, April 15, 2006

What a bad start...

First paper on thursday...this is the paper i studied the most and in the end...I only could do 1 out of 4 questions...argh...hate myself..those that I supposed to do forgot how to do or made some mistakes...and then the rest dunnoe how to do...haiz...I dun like bad starts to exams..cos it sets the tone for the whole exams..no choice have to just pick myself up and carry on studying hard for the rest of the papers...

Argh can something go on smoothly for me?

Anywae, already decided wat to do for the hols...shall move out of hall in may, watch world cup in june and start on fyp in july...that shld occupy my hols...and of cse not forgetting meeting up with frenz..and nuaing at home and watch some dvds of cse..haaha...

Bored of studying already....