Google

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Offered the world but...

I am staying at home for the holidays...

Have been on a roller-coaster ride since i tink a week or 2 back when IRO started calling me telling me that my HK application was not looking good and they offered me Germany, France etc..Europe in general..Europe was too ex..but WOrld cup in Germany sounds great..but i stuck with my application to HK...

At the same time UROP came in...originally I had already decided against it but tinking abt it...i had nothing on during the holidays..so in the end..i met up with the professors and had a good talk with them...it sounded quite ok...den IRO offered me Mexico...faints...den in the same day..they finally said that i was offered HK...pretty excited with the prospect of having fun there with everyone being accepted and finally something happening is going to happen during the hols...

but well in the end the decision was not to go...felt disappointed and sad abt it but well no one can have the best of both worlds...

wat an irony when I am offered the whole world but end up with nothing...and yet there are so many ppl yearning to go for summer studies...tink iro is goin to blacklist me...haha guess that's life...

everyone ard is either going for grad trip or planning for holidays or going for summer studies in the US or HK...i wan to go for a trip also...anywhere will do...malaysia, jb or even a chalet at pulau ubin...just wan something to look forward to in the hols...

now i dun feel like making any plans for the holidays cos i am v tired of it and afraid of further disappointments...no urop, no trips, no nothing...maybe just sit down at home and watch the world cup...