Google

Monday, March 27, 2006

My poor toe...

Got a virus infection on my toe for the last few weeks that I thought was caused by a splinter...and the end result is a painful procedure done at the medical centre...first a jab den the doc cut off the infected part..super pain...and i haven been walking properly for the past few days cos the wound is at the bottom of my toe..so it hurts everytime i step on it..haha...hope it recovers soon...

last lab coming up and wed and demo for my programming project on tuesday...finally this will mark the official end to projects and labs this sem..had enough of it...learnt quite alot of stuff overall but the labs are pretty sian...hope everything goes well...

haha anywae I am featured on the latest edition of @ntu..here's the link

http://www.ntu.edu.sg/CorpComms/Publications/@ntu/default.htm

i am on page 16 and 17...haha first time i am featured on magazine...i cant find a hard copy of the magazine to keep...so if any kind soul has a copy can pass to me? Thanks a million...

I guess I will be more free after Wednesday...haha..exams periods are usually more free for me..and it is the time of the year when i watch the most tv or dvds...haha ppl r goin to hit me when i tell them this...but it is really quite relaxign without labs or lessons...can study at your own pace...or take break at anytime u wan...so exams r ok except when doin the real paper..

looking forward to next week when I can have the whole car and house to myself....

till then..jiayou everyone for the exams!!